Your company Projects are available in the left navigation under Projects. You may access them at anytime by clicking on the link.
Opportunities that have been awarded to your company will show up under Projects.
Understanding a Project Status
- Response Required - New projects that have been awarded to your company require validation that you are still interested in performing the work. Immediately view the project and reply to the Prime Contractor or Agency.
If you answer Yes, the Project Owner will be informed that you are still interested in the Project.
If you answer No, they will be informed you are no longer interested in the project. Be very careful, this action cannot be undone and the Project Owner will be informed immediately after you submit your answer.
- Awarded - After responding to the Project, the project status will change to Awarded.
- Declined - In the event you answered No in the Response Required stage, the Status will show Declined.
- Hired - Both you and the Prime Contractor or Agency have mutually agreed to go into business.
- Cancelled - If for some reason the Project was cancelled or there was an issue that took place, the Project will be cancelled and no longer available.